Love cheesy titles...
The following is a look at the box scores and game flows from those games. It's also way longer than I intended so hit read more...
November 6th vs Golden State (Mavs lost 104-107)
- Erick Dampier: Played 15 minutes. In three stints, the Mavs were +3, -5, +1. The one negative stint came with Dirk on the bench. He had seven points and just two rebounds.
- DeSagana Diop: Started the game and played 13 minutes, almost all in the first half. Finished the game +4, but with zero points and just two rebounds.
- Combined: 28 minutes, +3
- Erick Dampier: Started the game with a 3 minute -5 stint and didn't really play again until the middle of the third quarter. He played the first six minutes of the 4th, but Dallas lost a double digit lead during that time and gained it back when Devean George replaced him. Finished the game -8 and had 8 points and 7 rebounds in 17 minutes.
- DeSagana Diop: He subbed in for Dampier after the bad three minutes in the first and had a great 7 minute stint where Dallas was +13 and he had 3 rebounds and a block. His 2nd quarter sting (-8) didn't go so well, and he played in six uneventful 3rd quarter minutes. Did not appear in the 4th. Finished +4 with 4 rebounds in 18 minutes.
- Combined: 35 minutes, -3, 10 points, 11 rebounds.
- Erick Dampier: Played almost the entire first quarter in which Dallas won 41 to 25. Didn't really play again until the third quarter when Dallas was up by 20. He scored 8 points (4-5 shooting), grabbed 9 rebounds and was +10 in 24 minutes
- DeSagana Diop: Was almost always on the court if Dampier wasn't, but never made much of an impact, bad or good. In 24 minutes, grabbed 9 rebounds scored 2 points and had a +/- of zero.
- Combined: 47 minutes, 18 rebounds (10 offensive), 10 points, +10.
- Erick Dampier: Played intermittently in the first 3 quarters and was +11 with almost no individual production. He played the first 2 minutes of the 4th as Phoenix went on 10-0 run and Avery didn't use a center the rest of the quarter as Dallas then went on a 17-5 run.
- DeSagana Diop: limited minutes, especially in the second half.
- Combined: 37 minutes, 9 rebounds, 2 points, -4
- Erick Dampier: Great game. Played 4 longs stints, none of which Dallas lost. In 31 minutes he was +21, easily leading the team.
- DeSagana Diop: Played four short stints, none of which went well. Easily last on the team at -17.
- Combined: 48 minutes, 10 rebounds, 9 points, +4
- Erick Dampier: Four long stints, 3 positive, but in this kind of game, by a small margin. Had one of his better scoring nights with 15 points.
- DeSagana Diop: Didn't play many minutes, 14, but was on the court whenever Dampier wasn't.
- Combined: 47 minutes, 15 points, 12 rebounds, +4
- Erick Dampier: DNP
- DeSagana Diop: Started in Dampier's place and only saw significant minutes in the first quarter (9 in the first and just 3 the rest of the game).
- Combined: 14 minutes, 0 points, 1 rebound, -6 (Mbenga played 12 minutes but I'm not including him)
- Erick Dampier: A lot of minutes. Not a great first half, but played a large portion of the second half and was +11 during that time.
- DeSagana Diop: Played whenever Dampier was on the bench and Dallas won all of those minutes. Matched Dampier's production in just half the minutes.
- Combined: 48 minutes, 8 points, 14 rebounds, +24
- Erick Dampier: Started the game off with an 8 minute +8 stint. After that just had very short 2 minute stints that were all negative. Did not play in the 4th as the Warriors were up 30.
- DeSagana Diop: Played just 7 uneventful minutes in the first 3 quarters. Played very well in the final 7 minutes when the game was already decided and both teams were resting their starters.
- Combined: 31 minutes, 8 points, 11 rebounds, -6.
- Erick Dampier: Had a bad 5 minute -6 stint to start the game. Didn't play again until the second half. Started the second half and had a 9 minute +11 stint (His only positive stint). Played 5 minutes in the overtimes and was slightly negative in each.
- DeSagana Diop: Had scattered short stints throughout the game. Most were negative except for a 3 minute 11-0 run that ended the 3rd quarter. Played only 30 seconds in extra time.
- Combined: 43 minutes (58 minute game), 13 points, 18 rebounds (16 offensive), -5
- Erick Dampier: hurt
- DeSagana Diop: Started for Dampier and played 14 minutes in the first half (+8). In the second half, started with an 8 minute -1 stint and then played just a few minutes in the 4th quarter when then game was already over. Ended the game with a meaningless -5 2 minute stint.
- Combined: Diop had 25 minutes, 0 points, 3 rebounds, and finished -1 (best on the team)
- Erick Dampier: Good individually, but it didn't translate to +/-. Played 18 minutes in the first half at +1. His high minutes continued in the second half, Dampier played another 18 minutes but the team didn't do as well (-11).
- DeSagana Diop: Only played 8 minutes, none in the 4th.
- Combined: 45 minutes, 13 points, 18 rebounds, -1
- Erick Dampier: DNP
- DeSagana Diop: Sat the final 18 minutes. Played well, but the +/- was obviously horrible since he was playing with the reserves.
- Combined: Diop played 23 minutes, scored 4, grabbed 6, blocked 4, but finished at -11.
- Erick Dampier: Played two minutes at the end of the second half. Grabbed 3 rebounds, two offensive, and neither team scored.
- DeSagana Diop: Played 16 minutes, most in the second half. At +8, was the only played not to finish in the red.
- Combined: 18 minutes, 4 points, 9 rebounds (7 offensive), +8