- The Mavericks had one of their worst free-throw shooting nights in a while, hitting just 67.6% from the line.
- Even with five players in double figures, the Wizards still could not win on the road. That makes 24 straight loses away from home.
- Dallas had another big night from beyond the arc, draining nine threes (three from Cardinal, three from Kidd, two from Nowitzki and one from Stevenson).
- The Wizards were called for goal-tending three times in this game.
- The Mavericks finally out-rebounded their opponent tonight, 50-45.
- Tyson Chandler had himself yet another double/double performance with 18/18- the Mavericks are now 8-2 when he accomplishes this feat.
- Jason Kidd also got a double/double with 11/11. How weird is that?
- Brian Cardinal, who got the start at small forward, went 3-7 from three-point land. He finished the game with just those points, but also registered a block and four rebounds. He was, however, the only Maverick in the minus.
- Dirk Nowitzki was just really good. He had a game-high 24 points, went a perfect 8-8 from the charity stripe, and was +20 when he was on the floor.