- The Cleveland Cavaliers broke their own record by losing 25 games in a row. They last won in New York on December 18th. Their average margin of loss is 6 points... they're in them until the end but just can't put it away.
- Peja Stojacovic played his first game for the Mavericks, and did so as a starter. He contributed 8 points and 5 rebounds in 20 minutes. The Mavs Maniacs had Peja Heads, and I was insanely jealous.
- Brendan Haywood logged his second DNP-CD of the season. Ian Mahinmi got his back-up center minutes and did quite well with them.
- The Mavericks had 5 players in double digits again tonight. Three of them came off of the bench, which contributed 60 points total.
- Dallas had another game where they out-rebounded their opponent. Glad we've gotten over that little snafoo.
- Jason Terry led all Mavericks with 23 points, with the final 2 providing the cushion for the win. According to Jeff Caplan, Terry went 19 games without scoring 20 points, but has now scored 20 in 3 of the last 8 games, and 2 in a row. Oh yeah, and he forced a jump ball with Ryan Hollins, and then won the jump. Awesomesauce.
- Tyson Chandler scored yet another double/double with 10 points and 11 rebounds. He had an alleyoop from Jason Kidd that closely resembled the game-winning inbounds pass to Shawn Marion earlier in the season. He also had a beastly block.
- Shawn Marion had another big night, registering the other Mavericks double/double with 17 points and 10 rebounds. He was very active on the offensive boards, pulling in 7 rebounds from the Mav's basket.
- Ian Mahinimi, who came in as both a 5 and a 4 (when Dirk was on the bench), was just 2 rebounds shy of a double/double with 11 points and 8 boards.
- Jason Kidd didn't do anything brilliant tonight, but he loaded the box score with 6 points, 4 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals and a block.