Jerome Miron-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire
Links! Hot links!
- There's literally nothing I would rather start with than this article (with pictures) about Delone West taking pictures with other people's cars in the Cowboy's parking lot. Why? That's the wrong question. The question is Delonte, and the answer is yes.
- Guess the Mavs are playing golf today. Dom Jones says he's never played before. I had a dream that I saw Dom Jones in person. My dreams could be more ambitious.
- Tim MacMahon's got Vince Carter on doing a reverse Fast Times at Ridgemont High. ("I keep getting older, they...get..younger? I don't know. Can you do the opposite of quotes?")
- Is Dirk switching sports?
- Alright, I don't have any reason to believe this article, which claims that Cuban bought Nets.com, is true (after all...why would it say, there's just one team, the Nets! And why would half of it be in Russian?), but it is true that if you to nets.com, there's a picture of Cubes sticking his tongue out.
- Hurts when you can't find stuff