Trix is keeping busy (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)
Here is your daily dose of deliciousness for your delectable Dallas Mavs.
- Earl K. Sneed takes his own look at the B grade that NBA.com gave the Mavericks for their offseason moves or lack thereof.
- Good ol' Bryan Gutierrez does another in-depth twitter mailbag, discussing training camp, where Chris Kaman might fit in and a look at how social media might have affected free agency.
- According to Marc Stein, two of the Mavs' targets to fill in empty assistant coach spot have taken jobs elsewhere. Don't worry, they still have other guys in mind.
- Some footage of the new guys getting some shots in at the AAC... and Dirk running up and down the sidelines like a giraffe. He's not graceful. But we love him.
- Apparently Shawn Marion is on a lake somewhere. Must be nice, bro.
- Are you on facebook? Do you like facebook? Do you like the Mavericks? Do you like Mavs Moneyball? THEN GO HERE NOW DON'T ARGUE WITH ME.