Dirk. Loves. Futbol. Mandatory Credit: Jerome Miron-US PRESSWIRE
- Jeff Caplan examines Chris Kaman's injury history and tries to decide whether he's injury-prone or just unlucky. Either way, the Mavericks could really use him on the court so let's hope he's neither this season.
- Earl K. Sneed talks about whether the Mavericks can follow the same championship blueprint with the new roster. According to Mark Cuban, they'll certainly try, but it might come down to a little bit of good fortune again.
- Kevin Sherrington from SportsDayDFW answered some reader questions yesterday, one of which was whether or not Dirk Nowitzki was trying to send Cuban a message with his "two years" comment. Was he? Or was he just being a realistic 7-footer who sees the light at the end of the tunnel?
- A few days ago, Hardwood Paroxysm used a sexy picture of Dirk and a random quote to tell everyone that the NBA season isn't as far away as we think. Yes, I said 'sexy' and 'Dirk' in the same sentence.
- Bill Ingram of HoopsWorld thinks that there has been a power-shift in the NBA. The Southwest division is no longer the toughest in the land. Or so he says. THIS guy seems to think it's the Atlantic division. Psh. Whatever.