Doing a lot of this, I hope. Mandatory Credit: Jerome Miron-US PRESSWIRE
- LJ found us a seriously sweet email exchange between Elton Brand and a Duke student attacking him for leaving early, from 1999. By sweet, I mean vituperative. Honestly, I feel for Elton in this one quite a lot, and not just because someone who consistently says "you has" instead of "you had" is lambasting him for not committing to being a scholar-athlete.
- More about Elton Brand and Kaman being old bros, a dynamic both hilarious and fruitful. You're going to see a lot of pick and pop jumpers, basically
- So OJ Mayo is hanging out with...Floyd Mayweather, Jr.? That doesn't make me feel that good...
- Good stuff from Earl K. Sneed.
- Yardbarker stuff on the Mavs building chemistry.
- Not Mavs news, but here's Jalen Rose admitting to intentionally injuring Kobe, some years ago.