A little smattering of links and stories and news and joy...
- Darren Collison and O.J. Mayo are used to playing together since they shared the backcourt in summer pickup games while in college. They are looking forward to encouraging each other along the way on their new team.
- Yesterday Tim mentioned Eddie Sefko's look at tier two players available in the Summer of 2013... but he didn't link this article, which mentions one of Mavs fans' LEAST favorite players on the planet... who we commonly use as a replacement curse word.
- Here's a nice little slideshow that ISN'T from B|R and it contains valuable information regarding the contract situations of the 15 men currently on the Mavericks roster. I like pictures.
- Fun Fact: Mark Cuban has a lot of money. He's made Forbes' Richest People In America list, coming in at a solid 206th. For all you locals, 23 folks from North Texas made the list (out of 400) and Cuban comes in at the 12th richest. The richest North Texan? Sorry, Bruce.
- Dirk Nowitzki is a big guy. WIth a big old heart. "Reverse layups?! I can't do THAT." "I'm 7 feet... but I'm very unathletic."
- Earl K. Sneed talks about the integration of the three rookies this season. There's also a nice little clip of Rick Carlisle talking about the guys he's never going to play. I kid, I kid. Maybe he'll give 'em garbage time.