Game three, huh? Are you guys as sick of hearing about it as I am??
The Mavs have to forget about it, of course, because game four is upon us. Mavs Moneyball will be on the scene again, as usual. But here's some pregame reading for you in the form of things you may have missed about The Game Three Experience:
- The always excellent Rob Mahoney takes a look at Game 3 and how the Mavericks have turned from plucky underdogs and into a legitimate threat.
- Vince Carter's game-winning 3-pointer did more than give the Mavs a 2-1 series lead. It also provided Carter some much-needed mental relief, putting the demons of his miss in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals in 2001. Jean-Jacques Taylor at ESPN Dallas talks about it here.
- Main-man Bryan Gutierrez takes a look at the Spurs side of the Game 3 defeat and how they're going to try and regroup.
- MAX STRIKES AGAIN. Take a look at this excellent recap video of the Game 3 win from Max Frishberg. Chills.
- We aren't the only one that love .gifs! Our Spurs' sister site Pounding the Rock has a .gif breakdown of Game 3.
- NBA.com's Lang Whitaker ranks Vince's game-winner.
[Ed. note: Josh Bowe assisted with assembling this article.]