1. CUBAN KNOWS COACHING: Or more specifically, he knows bad coaching.
I hate how tv commentators will never say anything about coaching mistakes #coachingmatters— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) May 11, 2014
Fortunately, I don't think Cuban will have any reason to subtweet about Rick Carlisle in the coming years. Brooks and Carlisle were actually hired the same year in 2008, but in an NBA where coaches fall like flies (as Tom Ziller pointed out last week), Carlisle's job security has to be at an all-time high.
2. STILL VINSANE: Do you want to watch a mix with all of Vince Carter's 2013-14 dunks? It's by our Polish friend of the site BigPatrys15 and it's excellent.
3. A COMPLETE ROUNDTABLE: Our eight-part end of the year roundtable discussion wrapped up yesterday. You can find all eight parts here.
4. PLAYER REVIEWS INCOMING: As you probably saw, our first Mavs Moneyball player review went up this morning on the subject of Ricky Ledo. The schedule for the rest of this week: Shane Larkin, Gal Mekel, Jae Crowder and Brandan Wright.
5. KARALLA ALERT: We like Bobby here at the site, mainly because he sits by us at games even though he doesn't have to. Here's an end of the season wrap-up he wrote on the Mavericks that you should read if you have time.