I had just finished writing this long thing about the Boykins trade when IE locked up and I lost it all. (yeah I know, IE sucks, but I have to use it at work) I don't feel like typing it again so here's a recap.
- Denver traded Earl Boykins, Julius Hodge and 700,000 to Milwaukee for Steve Blake.
- Boykins has more value than Johnson because he's better and has the same contract.
- Steve Blake was pretty good in Portland last season but has really struggled/fallen down to Earth this season.
- This confirms Johnson's value as being in line with the Salim Stoudamire rumor from earlier this week.
- The Mavs are better off keeping Johnson in case of injury than trading him.