- 21-3 after five minutes! Alright!
- Larry Hughes looked so weird playing in long sleeves.
- Apparently we can read Sam Smith EXCLUSIVELY at bulls.com. Thanks, but no thanks.
- I was going to make fun of Nocioni's mullet-ish hair, and then I realized that after five months without a haircut myself I'm not in a position to say anything.
- Diop airballed another free throw tonight, but this one was at least entertaining because you could hear Diop yell "Oh shit!" the second it left his hand.
- Gerald Green leads the team in jaw drops.
- Full credit to Erick Dampier, 16 points and 18 rebounds is fantastic production. However, it should be noted that Chicago played without a center for most of the game.
- Ben Gordon absolutely lit up Jason Terry all night. I understand Carlisle wanting Terry on the court in the frouth quarter, but at that point it was pretty obvious that Dallas couldn't consistently get a stop with that defensive matchup there to be exposed.
- Take a look at the Mavs 4th quarter shot chart tonight.
- Here's something you don't want or expect to hear from the broadcast crew when your team is up 24-5: "Dirk scores and the Dallas lead swells back to three", "Bulls lead at the half", "Bulls by 10", "the Mavs are hanging around", "Dallas desperately needs a good fourth quarter", "Chicago wins"
- Rick Carlise after the game:
"We desperately need a win."
"I'm surprised at our lack of fight. I don't know how else to put it."