- The Mavericks trailed by as many as 15 points, and then were able to get the lead up to 17, thanks to a season-high 63 points from the bench. That number ties for 5th most by a bench this season.
- The Mavericks forced 22 turnovers, and scored 34 points off those turnovers, both season highs.
- First time since February 2009 that the Mavericks had four players score 20+ points.
- Baron Davis let out his frustration on a foul to Jose Barea's face... and then Rick Carlisle exchanged some words with Davis causing a double technical call. Barea responded by scoring on Davis multiple times.
- JJ Barea was actually +6 tonight... 3-4 from three-point land and 25 points.
- Jason Terry was back to his fourth-quarter form with 28 points (season and game high)
- Shawn Marion had a double double (10/10) including a put-back dunk and a transition dunk that set the roof on fire.
- The Big Men (Tyson Chandler, Brendan Haywood and Ian Mahinmi) all did a REALLY good job of shutting down Blake Griffin (22/11), including a hard (flagrant 1) foul from Haywood that sent Griffin to the bench for a while with a bum elbow.
- Tyson Chandler shot perfect from the field and from the line.