- The Mavericks had six players in double digits, and two players with 20+ points.
- Dallas turned the ball over more than twice as many times as Houston (15-7).
- Both teams had 30+ points in a quarter (Mavs had 34 in the 2nd, Rockets had 35 in the 4th).
- The only player from the Mavericks who took the floor and DIDN'T score was DeShawn Stevenson. He had a big o-fer on the game.
- Every player on the team except Tyson Chandler logged at least one assist.
- Brendan Haywood got another DNP-CD. Ruh roh.
- Welcome to the game, Peja Stojakovic! The sharpshooter had his highest-scoring game as a Maverick with 22 points, 12 of which came from the three.
- Both of our point guards scored 11 points and five assists. Jose Barea apparently seems to be learning from Jason Kidd, and it's paying off.
- Shawn Marion was one rebound away from a double/double with 14 points and nine boards.