- Didn't take long for Cuban, in his inimitable way, to respond to Deron Williams. Rationally or not, I'll always be a little mad at Cubes for dismantling that championship team (don't even think of criticizing me for having sentiment in sports. Sports are sentiment. They don't cure diseases). But. Deron, you're a Net now. Keep my name out of your mouth, eh?
- Coop, in Europe, previews today's game.
- Eddie Sefko talks a bit with Donnie about international scouting. Problem being this team had a lot more cred in that area when it had more than two foreign-born guys on the team.
- Team Picture! In Spain.
- Lots of Cubes today. Here's his Gangnam style, weirdly enough.
- Dirk loses to a German kid in knockout. Cut him, I say. Or sign the other guy.
Dallas and Cents: 10/9/2012
Daily Mavs Links