Here's your daily linking of Mavericks' news, analysis and stories:
Jeff Caplan confirms that the Mavericks will not pay the luxury tax this year, after a long history of doing so. He also gives some stats on what the Mavericks have paid in previous years.
- He also highlights five games that stand out on the schedule next season. I have to agree -- it will indeed be a strange sight watching Jason Terry take threes in Celtic green.
- And to complete the ESPN Dallas threepeat, here's Elton Brand on ESPN Dallas radio talking about his new team and teammates.
- Marian Hinton of Yardbarker talks about how the Mavericks turned the tables on what could have been a horrible off-season.
- Tim Cowlishaw thinks it would be optimistic to think the Mavericks will even achieve a sixth seed this year.
- Kelly Dwyer at Ball Don't Lie notes that the Mavericks have paid the second most in luxury tax since it was instituted in 2000.