The Olympics are over... which means we now have to wait until training camp starts to actually have anything of note to write about. For now, here are some interesting links to chew on this delightful Monday afternoon.
- It's going to be hard to see Jason Terry in a Celtics uniform. It's even harder because he decided to get another Larry O'Brien tattoo... featuring the leprechaun of Boston's logo. So if you had any lunch and don't want to throw it up, DO NOT click on this link.
- Get to know a little bit more about Bernard James, one of the Mavericks' three draft picks this season. Eark K Sneed gives us some insight into his journey from soldier to NBA player. Warning: he's a cool guy.
- If you feel like getting a little choked up,check out this picture of Dirk Nowitzki and his blushing new bride, Jessica Olsson. I feel a LITTLE bit lied to since the ENTIRE organization vehemently denied any nuptuals but I'm also happy for the guy. He deserves the best.
- Jeff Caplan of ESPN Dallas puts the Western Conference in order of who he thinks is the best... and his own Dallas Mavericks aren't it. But at least they're in his top eight, right? Stupid Lakers.
- For those of you (like myself) who don't live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, here is a snippet of the Ben & Skin show on ESPN Radio discussing how all this Dwight Howard crap will affect the future of the Mavericks.
- WELP the Dallas Mavericks are 18-1 to win the Championship this year. But who really buys into these odds anyway, right? Oh, all of Vegas, you say? Welp.