Ninety-nine percent of our articles are about basketball but we also sometimes write about Taylor Swift so if you don't want to read about Taylor Swift then go read one of our basketball articles like maybe one of these kthxbai
But yeah, where was I, um, oh that's right TAYLOR SWIFT, NEW MUSIC VIDEO, IT'S OUT
HEY TAYLOR (I mean Catastophe, plz don't kill me with your thighs)
Basically, she's a vicious death machine who gets betrayed by her former co-death machine played by Selena Gomez and is now out for very attractive, very famous revenge. All the female fatales are actors or supermodels or musicians, or some combination of the three. Kendrick Lamar shows up to drop some bars for the song, even borrowing a line from Backseat Freestyle. If that gif above wasn't enough (PSH, AS IF) here are some other reasons you should watch it.
6. SHE'S WALKING AROUND ON WHAT APPEAR TO BE SMALL TREES
5. TEDDY BEAR DEATH
4. "Nice boots" "thanks let me show you the best part the TOE SCIMITAR"
3. Taylor is signing while she fights someone. I fought in this college fight night thing once, with boxing gloves and stuff, and bursting out in song while trying to absorb punches and occasionally flail back was not in the top 100 things I was thinking about, to put it that way. But Taylor is that's why she's GOAT.
2. THIS IS BASICALLY MAD MAX: SWIFT REVENGE
1. oh and taylor/catastrophe has red hair in the last scene selena doesn't stand a chance
If you read all the way through this a) thank you b) I'd like to apologize and c) what's wrong with you.