Merry NBA Day, everyone!
I meant to get this up in time for the first game but I was enjoying my Christmas morning. Hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating whatever holiday you celebrate — or at least getting a day off.
If you’re near a TV today, the NBA has generously gifted us a full slate of games, as they do every year. The Mavs aren’t playing — they’ll be back in action tomorrow. But Knicks-Celtics is already a great game.
Here’s today’s slate:
- Boston Celtics at New York Knicks (in progress)
- Golden State Warriors at Cleveland Cavaliers (1:30 p.m. CT)
- Chicago Bulls at San Antonio Spurs (4:00 p.m. CT)
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Oklahoma City Thunder (7:00 p.m. CT)
- LA Clippers at Los Angeles Lakers (9:30 p.m. CT)
Until then, be good to each other in the comments. We love and appreciate you all!