Prior to the Knicks and Memphis games, I was able to get former site contributor and current Ringer NBA staff writer Jonathan Tjarks to join the podcast. If you don’t know Tjarks, he’s a longtime NBA writer, working for SB Nation, RealGM, and here before going to work at an upstart website called The Ringer. We discuss his great story on Luka Doncic from last week, published the same day as the Laker game. Click here and read the whole thing if you missed it.
As usual, remember to go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
Tjarks is a Dallas-native and has strong Maverick takes that are grounded in Maverick history. The conversation goes all over the map in terms of things Maverick related, but it hits the high points of the story (which, again, you should totally read), Rick Carlisle, Kristaps Porzingis, the Maverick bench and rotation, and they look ahead at what the Mavericks could become in the years ahead.
Remember to subscribe below to via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast