Another weird three day lull in the schedule, this time around the Christmas holiday, resulted in me getting far too into my own thoughts about the Mavericks for their own good. First, I wrote an open letter to Cowboys fans to join us (hopefully again). Next I thought about what we could get (or really, hope for) for individual Maverick players for the rest of the season.
As usual, remember to go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
I go through every player (I think) and give out what things could help them improve their individual seasons. For Boban Marjanovic, it’s just more playing time whereas for Luka Doncic it’s hitting a dang three pointer. I had fun with this despite talking to myself for far too long.
Remember to subscribe below to via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast