With media day just around the corner you’d think I’d wait to have on Bobby Karalla of Mavs.com, but no one’s ever accused me of being bright. Still, we have a great time talking Mavericks a month before the start of the regular season. It’s my longest podcast to date, just under an hour and twenty minutes, but I think it’s all great stuff.
Remember to go to your favorite podcast app, search “Mavs Moneyball Podcast” and rate and review.
Bobby’s official title is “Digital Content Manager” with Mavs.com and we talk a little about what he does for the team as a media person, how the organization is actually structured (Bobby doesn’t get to know about personnel decisions before we do, for example), as well as his favorite moments working for the Mavericks.
After the break, we get more big picture, talking Dirk’s legacy and the current team, the awesome retirement ceremony, his early thoughts on what the Mavericks might be able to achieve in rough Western Conference, and what he’s looking forward to with the NBA in general.
Remember to subscribe below to via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast