On this episode of the Mavs Moneyball podcast, your favourite accountant, Ryan Broekhoff gives us an update on how he’s tracking with his injury, what it’s like playing alongside Luka Doncic, and heaps more.
In his second season in the league, Broekhoff has seen limited court time with the Dallas Mavericks, but makes an impact whenever his name is called upon, with hustle plays and efficient shooting from beyond the arc, hitting 50 percent of his three point attempts.
While he wasn’t able to give an update on his return to the court, Broekhoff said the fracture in his fibula isn’t in a crucial spot and his rehab is coming along nicely.
“I’m not on crutches or in a boot, I’m able to limp around a little bit, but every day it’s getting better, so hopefully I won’t be out for too long,” he said.
Remember to subscribe below to via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”. Here’s a direct link again.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast