It took Brian Windhorst all of 48 hours after the 2019-20 NBA season ended to make news with a statement that is bound to cause waves among the Dallas Mavericks faithful: on ESPN’s The Jump, he proclaimed the Mavericks were at the front of the line in the event Giannis Antetokounmpo becomes available via free agency or otherwise.
And as much as Josh and I would prefer this statement doesn’t exist, we have to talk about it because at minimum it's a fascinating discussion even if you happen to think it’s unlikely or a bad idea.
If you want to hear our show, click the embed below or go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
We also talked about....
Remember to subscribe below to via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”. Here’s a direct link again for this episode. And remember, if you are having issues getting this podcast please let me know!
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast