My very old friend Matt Moore of the Action Network joins me to discuss his preparation for the season and how the short turnaround is affecting his work with betting. Then we pivot to the Mavericks and talk about where both he and I were wrong last season and why. Next I have him explain some stat things which I have a hard time contextualizing. After that, we move to the 2020-21 season and what he expects of the Mavericks despite the uncertainty of the season. We end on a brief MVP discussion and why Luka Doncic is the favorite at the moment.
If you want to hear our show, click the embed below or go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
Matt and I could talk for hours about different Maverick things, so I hope you enjoyed our discussion.
Remember to subscribe below to via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”. Here’s a direct link again for this episode.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast