Yesterday, Josh wrote a killer article where he asks questions about the 2020-21 season for the Dallas Mavericks. It’s one of the best things on the Mavericks I’ve read anywhere, in months, so of course we had to talk about it.
We discuss the following:
- What kind of team the Mavericks want to be
- How good Josh Richardson is and has to be
- The health of Kristaps Porzingis
- Can Luka Doncic play even better in year three?
- Are the Dallas role players going to post career years again?
If you want to hear our show, click the embed below or go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
As always, Josh and I have a good time talking shop, we hope you enjoy it as well.
Remember to subscribe below to via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”. Here’s a direct link again for this episode.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast