We’re all trying to adjust to the new reality of our lives right now due to the COVID-19 outbreak. It sucks and a lot of people are struggling.
To help maybe a teeny, tiny bit, Bobby Karalla from Mavs.com joined me on the podcast for the first time ever! Bobby and I have been writing about the Mavs in some form at the same time since at least 2010, so this is pretty cool.
We start by talking about what life is like for a content producer for an NBA team when there are no NBA games to be played. We hit on the Mavericks efforts to help the community as well.
After the break we talk some good old fashioned basketball. We hit on Kristaps Porzingis, Luka Doncic’s step-backs and the Mavericks crunch time offense.
Oh and Pokemon. Come on, it’s Bobby! This is what you get.
You can subscribe and listen on your favorite services below:
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast