Over the weekend, Dallas area locals got to see games five and six against the Portland Trailblazers in the 2011 NBA playoffs. Matt Gilroy watched and talked about how the series set the table for the entire championship run while Josh Bowe wrote about watching Dallas take control from Portland in game five after things were very much up in the air.
Since I live outside the area, Josh joins me to talk about watching those games again, both the feelings and the analysis, coming nearly a decade after the fact. Remember to go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
After the Mavericks-Blazers talk, we discuss some jersey stuff for SB Nation Sports Jersey Week (do we think the old green is going to make a comeback?), the one-year Mavericks we love, and Dallas owner Mark Cuban’s comments about playing games in empty gyms.
Again, here’s the show link directly if you can’t see the embed. Please subscribe!
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast