Ben Collins of NBC News joins me to discuss the various options on the table with the eventual return of the NBA as well as what those options mean for the Dallas Mavericks. We also discuss the benefits and drawbacks of such a long break as well as some of the more insane logistical challenges facing Dallas as they hope to play again this season.
It benefits Luka Doncic’s health, but are we worried about his weight? How quickly can he and Kristaps Porzingis re-enter the country? Do any of the playoff formats proposed benefit Dallas?
Remember to go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
It’s a bit of a wandering podcast; there’s so much up in the air which can prompt one’s mind to go all over the place, like Ben, or you can retreat into being overwhelmed with the variables at play, like me! Either way, we have a great time talking Mavericks and NBA.
Remember to subscribe below to via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”. Here’s a direct link again.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast