Well you’ve likely already read the recap of Dallas falling to the Clippers, 118-110. But if you didn’t, it’s right here:
After that, join Josh and I as we talk about the loss: from the struggles of the first few minutes, to the hot shooting of the first half, to the terrible technical which resulted in Kristaps Porzingis getting ejected, we cover the whole thing. Part therapy, part analysis, this is what Josh and I try to do after most games.
If you want to hear our show, click the embed below or go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
Dallas played well, all things considered, and despite the frustrating nature of the loss, everyone should feel bullish about Dallas, Doncic, Porzingis, Rick Carlisle, and what’s to come in future games.
Remember to subscribe below to via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”. Here’s a direct link again for this episode.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast