This time Josh and I somberly cover a game which had a little bit of everything. Not only did Luka Doncic get hurt in the second half, he looked off kilter for much of the contest, missing lay ups, free throws, and not reading the defense well. The Clippers, in turn, looked excellent and more or less the team we’d feared before the series. Kawhi Leonard was a monster and Maxi Kleber couldn’t do much to bother him at all. At least Kristaps Porzingis and Seth Curry went off. We should know more about Luka’s ankle tomorrow. When we recorded this there wasn’t much news.
If you want to hear our show, click the embed below or go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
It’s a tough loss, to be sure, but we have at least two more contests against the Clippers Sunday afternoon and one Tuesday.
Remember to subscribe below to via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”. Here’s a direct link again for this episode.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast