Following up on last week’s fun podcast with Tim Cato, Jason Gallagher, and Dalton Trigg after game two, after the epic game four I decided to do it again, only this time I opted to bother a different set of people.
Up first, Ben Collins of NBC News hopped on to briefly discuss how right we were about Luka Doncic two years ago. Then Bobby Karalla and I talked about some of the numbers from the game and what other Dallas game this one could be compared to. Last, Nick Angstadt and I review how he watched the final moments and what we expect in the coming game five.
If you want to hear our show, click the embed below or go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
It’s always fun catching up with other Dallas Mavericks fans, particularly after a game as thrilling as game four.
Remember to subscribe below to via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”. Here’s a direct link again for this episode.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast