It’s been a while since I did a free standing post for our podcast, as you know you can subscribe at any time. Josh and I are mostly doing recaps of games because they just keep coming.
Not this week. Due to a statewide winter emergency, the Wednesday game against the Pistons is cancelled. I can’t do much to help but I thought I might get friend of the show Ben Collins on to discuss the season so far and what we think might help fix the Mavericks and get them back on a winning track.
If you want to hear our show, click the embed below or go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
First, we talk about the season so far: the ups of a strong start, the downs of the COVID -induced losing streak, and the recent return to offensive firepower. Then we talk about our favorite things and surprises from the season. Lastly, we talk about what sorts of things might fix or at least change the Mavericks. In other words, trades.
Remember to subscribe below to via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”. Here’s a direct link again for this episode.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast