On Monday, Tim Cato of the Athletic wrote a very good story, looking into what he considers a potential rift within the Dallas Mavericks.
Later Monday night, Cato joined us on Mavs Moneyball: After Dark to talk about his story. Specifically, he details how the story came together, what he learned as he reported the piece, and why he thinks this story matters in the big picture for both the Mavericks and for fans.
If you want to hear our show, click the embed below or go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
We talk with Tim about the reception to the article, both by the Mavericks and by fans, as well as what something like this means for Dallas as they try to construct a roster around Luka Doncic. We get into the WEEDS for this one.
Remember to subscribe below to via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”. Here’s a direct link again for this episode.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast