With Jason Kidd now officially the head coach of the Dallas Mavericks, I reached out to Silver Screen and Roll contributor Anthony Irwin to talk about Jason Kidd’s time with the Lakers. We cover a lot of ground in this podcast and I walk away feeling a bit better about the hire despite my protestations the last several days.
If you want to hear our show, click the embed below or go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
Anthony walks us through the timeline of how Jason Kidd became an assistant coach in Los Angeles, the early concerns about drama, and his role within the coaching hierarchy with the Lakers. We then talk about how Lakers players viewed Kidd and why that might matter in Dallas.
Remember to subscribe below via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”. Here’s a direct link again for this episode or just click one of the links below.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast