More real life struggles from Josh and I resulting in fewer pods than what we intend. I’m sorry. We jump right back in the review series, with Dorian Finney-Smith, Willie Cauley-Stein, and Boban Marjanovic. If you missed their written reviews, check here:
- Dorian Finney-Smith built on last season’s success
- Willie Cauley-Stein had a solid, if unremarkable, season
- Boban Marjanovic was a fun and valuable Dallas Maverick
If you want to hear our show, click the embed below or go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
Dorian’s at such an interesting point in his career; he’s played so well relative to his undrafted status and given his age, it’s unfair to expect much more growth in his game. Should the Mavericks sell high? Willie will never put it all together, but for his price, it really doesn’t matter as what he gives Dallas is a bonus. Boban’s a great teammate and a friend to Luka, so whether or not he’ll be back is worth watching.
Remember to subscribe below via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”. Here’s a direct link again for this episode or just click one of the links below.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast