With so much news coming from the Dallas Mavericks after the season ended, it was impossible to get to some of our preplanned ideas Josh and I wanted to get to. Now that the news has all but stopped (at least until the Jason Kidd introductory press conference in a couple of weeks), it felt like a good time to get to some topics which had been waiting.
Specifically, we wanted to review the seasons of players on the Dallas roster before getting to far into the free agency cycle. We’re going to start with the seasons of Luka Doncic, Trey Burke, and Maxi Kleber. If you missed any of their reviews on the site, check these links:
- Luka Doncic took another step towards being the best player in the NBA
- Trey Burke fell out of the rotation after some early success
- Maxi Kleber’s season was full of highs and lows
If you want to hear our show, click the embed below or go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
I know many people are wanting to sink their teeth into the speculation and dreaming that comes with free agency, but Josh and I honestly suck at that, so we’re going to talk about the previous season just a bit more before getting into that. If you’re really looking for free agency talk, we’re going to start running profiles on the site this week anyway.
Remember to subscribe below via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”. Here’s a direct link again for this episode or just click one of the links below.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast