On the heels of our show about Luka Doncic, Trey Burke, and Maxi Kleber, Josh Bowe and I discussed three more Mavericks on Wednesday night: Kristaps Porzingis, Dwight Powell, and Josh Green.
If you missed any of the reviews, check these out as well:
- Kristaps Porzingis had a career year yet didn’t live up to expectations
- Dwight Powell’s season was marked by resilience and determination
- Josh Green simply didn’t get enough time
If you want to hear our show, click the embed below or go to your favorite podcast app, search Mavs Moneyball podcast, and rate and review us. If you don’t want to do that and, if you can’t see to the embed, click here to be taken to the show directly.
As usual, Josh and I talk longer than intended but the seasons of these three guys were very interesting when thinking about them. Porzingis is a lynchpin to the off-season; either he regains some of his mobility or the Mavericks move him. Josh Green figuring out how to stay on the court more (with help from the new coaches) will matter as well.
Remember to subscribe below via your favorite podcast app as well as rate and review us! If you need to search, look for “Mavs Moneyball”. Here’s a direct link again for this episode or just click one of the links below.
- Subscribe/listen on iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Google Play
- Subscribe/listen on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe/listen on Spotify
- Subscribe/listen on Breaker
- Subscribe/listen on Castbox
- Subscribe/listen on Radio Public
- Subscribe/listen on Pocket Cast
- Subscribe/listen on Stitcher
- Subscribe/listen on Overcast